 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 870 (-5)
  Re: New custom M4A3 Sherman "Jumbo" kit from Brickmania

(...) [snip] (...) It's nice to get an endorsment for a new kit straight away! I actually shelved the Sherman for two years, because I just couldn't overcome the perplexing suspension problem (much like the real thing). Thanks! Dan (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink offline?

Daan, There is a regular server outage at 4:00 am server time (about the time you posted this). You can see server time in the lower left corner of all Bricklink pages. Here's Dan's post about it: (URL) that helps, Clark (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New custom M4A3 Sherman "Jumbo" kit from Brickmania

(...) This model looks great, Daniel. It's been a pleasure watching the evolution of your Sherman, and your suspension solution is still my favorite of all the versions I've seen. -s (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Odd stuff sale - 25%

Well, a lot of odd, weird, curious items and common items in very small numbers tend to end up in dusty corners :-) Take a look and see, if you need anything. 100+ lots are marked down 25%. New and used items. This sale ends Monday the 16th of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Just added 100 Bionicle Kahnoi Masks to my BL store

Subject says it all, the contents of just a tad more than 4 full cases ( (URL) ) have been added to my shop. I now have just under 150 Kahoni masks as well as some Krana and Nuva masks in my shop. So go check it out: (URL) P mfuss903 (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact