 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 859
    Got Lego PUMPKINS?? —Mark Papenfuss
   What Halloween setup would not be complete without Lego pumpkins?? Even the masterbuilders at Legoland know this, and they add them to their Halloween creations as can be seen from pictures taken at Legoland, CA from Halloween 2001... (URL) have (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Got Lego PUMPKINS?? —Greg Perry
   (...) Well, I've got my pumpkins (as you well know Mark) and I'm all set to start on my Great Pumpkin Patch except for one problem - where the heck do I get 1x1 green round plates? I don't think I've ever even seen one of these in the 500+ sets I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Got Lego PUMPKINS?? —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) lol, I never thought that the 1x1 green round plates were not out there untill last night. BUT - they must be out there somewhere.. they have been sold a total of 5 times on BL. It works out like this.. Condition: Times Sold: Lowest: Average: (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)