 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 855
    Old bricks and plates made from CA —Tramp Heiner
   Hi, I have added a large lot of very old blue and black plates and bricks which are made from CA to my bricklink shop. They have been produced until 1963. They look as they have never been used but I cannot guarantee it. I have also added blue (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)