 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 834
    Lego Pen beads for sale! Great for MOCs! —Mark Papenfuss
   I have just added some multi-purpose Lego Pen Beads to my shop. After you buy your Lego Pen, you will need some extra beads to go along with it. These beads also work with regular Lego parts. Some of them may fit lose, and some may fit tight - but (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Lego Pen beads for sale! Great for MOCs! —Thomas Stangl
   No offense intended, Mark, as setting prices on "Other" parts can be difficult, but you might find it hard to clear them out at those prices - I've had beads in my store for over a year at $.50 each and even the "pearl" ones, which are killer parts (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Lego Pen beads for sale! Great for MOCs! —Mark Papenfuss
   I was curious to see how they would sell. I have not seen them on BL that much (maybe because there was no section for them, or maybe because the only place to really buy them in bulk is at Legoland). I know one person had good luck on selling a few (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Lego Pen beads for sale! Great for MOCs! —Thomas Stangl
   Mark, Thanks for the update, I've moved my beads from Other to Pen Beads, hopefully they'll get more notice there. I think I might take a pic of the lamp setup to try to get interest in the Pearl beads - I bought them specifically for lampposts, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)