 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 816
815  |  817
Subject:
My "have to Have" is your benefit!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:51:53 GMT

Okay, everyone, my plans have changed, I am getting two of those puffballs
now!(Yes, they will mutiply next year! :D) I have reduced my inventory
prices by 25%! EVERYTHING in the store is now 25% off! I've added new parts
and will be adding loads of instructions during the next week. Come and take
a look! Thanks in advance! You are all great customers!!!!

~Roxanne

http://www.brickparts.com