 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 815
Re: Closed until Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:35:01 GMT

Were back open now.
--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/
Brickshelf Account: drumm-family
Geekshelf Account: Drumm-Family
Bricklink Store: drumm_family or Drumm's Small Lots

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
My Bricklink store: Drumm's Small Lots:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=drumm_family
will be closed until late Friday, early Saturday
because no one will be home to collect orders, email,
and anything else. Not that we expect to, but I thought
I'd inform potential buyers. Thank You!