 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 807
  Closed until Saturday

My Bricklink store: Drumm's Small Lots: (URL) be closed until late Friday, early Saturday because no one will be home to collect orders, email, and anything else. Not that we expect to, but I thought I'd inform potential buyers. Thank You! -- Thanx~ (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Closed until Saturday

Were back open now. -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) Account: drumm-family Geekshelf Account: Drumm-Family Bricklink Store: drumm_family or Drumm's Small Lots "Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)