 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 760
    WISDOM TEETH extraction sale! and premium auctions too! —Aaron Gershon
   I am having a 21% of sale (parts & minifigs) at BrickLink's Aaron's All Themes. It will last for 4 days (one day for each tooth I had yanked out). Please visit (URL) "the best small shop at BrickLink" I have increased my inventory. There are some (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        92 AUCTIONS end today & WISDOM TEETH extraction sale! FINAL DAY —Aaron Gershon
   I have 92 premium auctions ending tonight (Sunday)(URL) please visit (URL) "the best small shop at BrickLink" I have increased my inventory. There are some good deals to be had. Please don't mind the decimals in the prices. The prices are (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)