 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 756
  New feature on bricklink - Tiered Pricing

Hi, For those who has not already seen it does bricklink now offer sellers to add different prices on the same item depending on the quantity you buy of each item. I find this feature is a great advance since it's now easier to add discounts on bulk (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New feature on bricklink - Tiered Pricing

Yes, this is a great new feature. And one that I have been pestering Dan for for quite some time! I to will be redoing my entire inventory to take advantage of the new system. Unfortunately, I don't think i'll have the time until after Brickfest. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)