 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 745
  Parts of Ten Yodas, Erik's Extra Pieces

Erik's Extra Pieces - (URL) just parted out 10 Yodas. Prices are near or under the lowest available (except burnt orange which is hard to gauge.) I told myself I would never again part out sets after I got my BrickLink shop stocked with all the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Parts of Ten Yodas, Erik's Extra Pieces

Whew... 1/2 of ten Yodas parts (by bulk) are sold. I've correctly listed the dark orange pieces that are left and marked down the prices some. I understand earth orange is Kaadu color. -Erik (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)