 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 741
  New Products from BricWorx now available

Hi All, BricWorx would like to announce that we are offering 5 new products: 1001 Freight Train Instruction Book 901 Red Gondola with load option 902 Three Gondola Set with load option 801 Chessie System Engine (3rd run) 501 Freight Train Set (train (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New Products from BricWorx now available

"Steve Barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:GyopHr.851@lugnet.com... (...) Having seen the pre-production version of the BricWorx 1001 Freight Train Instruction Book when I was out in Portland earlier this year I highly (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New Products from BricWorx now available

Thanks Mike, I don't even want to think about adding up the hours spent on this! And while I'm re:ing, a shout out to BramL for his work and posts on MegaPOV's post_process { find_edges{} } info. It totally made this book possible. THANKS! Also I've (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Products from BricWorx now available

(...) snipped other products I didn't buy (...) I received my set of instructions today and it looks GREAT! Very high quality and very easy to follow. I can't wait to get started! Now where did I put my Lego... - Bob (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)