 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 667
  Re: Brickmania self-destructs kit line!

My condolences on the loss of your hard drive. Can't you just go to a copy shop and make some color copies of the ones you've got? The quality won't be perfect, but I would be surprised if someone who hadn't seen the original would know the (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickmania self-destructs kit line!

(...) Unfortunately, color photocopies can't reproduce all of the fine detail and shading that original laser prints create. Plus, they are excessively expensive (It's bad enough that I have to charge what I charge for my kits, but that would be too (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)