 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 666
  Brickmania self-destructs kit line!

Hello Folks! I'm sad to announce that a sudden crash of one of my hard drives wiped out what appear to be the only copies of the final layouts for my custom kit instructions. The original .dat files are all backed up and intact, but the final (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickmania self-destructs kit line!

My condolences on the loss of your hard drive. Can't you just go to a copy shop and make some color copies of the ones you've got? The quality won't be perfect, but I would be surprised if someone who hadn't seen the original would know the (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickmania self-destructs kit line!

(...) Unfortunately, color photocopies can't reproduce all of the fine detail and shading that original laser prints create. Plus, they are excessively expensive (It's bad enough that I have to charge what I charge for my kits, but that would be too (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)