 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 644
    NCS/Bricklink Status —Eric Smith
   I wanted to provide an update on the state of things here in lovely and wet Indianapolis. According to Ameritech(wreck), the switching center between my location and my ISP is currently underwater. We've had some major flooding in the area and (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)