 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 624
    Added 75,000 new parts + Credit Card Terminal Reactivated —Daniel Siskind
   Hello everyone! I've done a spring cleaning of my "spares" and have recently added more than 75,000 new parts to my Bricklink store. Many of these parts are from out-of- production sets, which I have broken up for the creation of my custom kits. Of (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)