 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 614
    Huge clean out sale in bricks4you.com —Morten Soerensen
   Hi, I've been going through my lego stock and have to say, that some of the parts do I simply have too many of - so I've decided to discount these with up to 40% in hope of getting rid of some of it. All my prices is normally very competitive since (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)