 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 600
    Sale in bricks4you.com —Morten Soerensen
   Hi fellow legofriends, I've been updating my prices the last week and added new stuff from several sets. Today have I discounted some items with app. 20% simply in hope of getting abunch of it sold. If you're interested in a good deal take a look in (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Sale in bricks4you.com —John Henry Kruer
   (...) That's great... and I would probablly buy *but* why do you ship the way you do? It discourages practiclly all small and medium orders. John Kruer (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)