 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 581
    Bricksburg Depot Sales Start Anew —Will Hess
   Greetings all! I'm beginning the cycle again...this time parts start at 25% off. I'm also offering free or discounted shipping* on orders including any of my custom apparatus kits. Will * Free shipping in the US. Orders outside the US will get a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)