 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 565 (-10)
  Missing Brick, FREE S&H & 5-50% off!!!

All items are now discounted in my shop. I have to move to Ohio (shop will close May 5, will ship till May 14, will reopen mid-end June), and rather sell than relocate most of my inventory. All is at least 5% off, and up to 50% off my already low (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  News from NeeD Lego Bricklink shop !

Hi all ! From now on you can reach our Bricklink shop following this link: www.need-lego.tk Short and easy to remember :-) ! Of course - the old link is still active , but this one is nicer :-) Then ... thanks to some friendly help 6561 6668,6353 (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Medieval life

(...) Of course, 383!! Or in the U.S., I think it was 6083. I am still getting used to describing lego according to set number. Anyway, I lost the red knight years and years ago, and haven't seen another one out there for less than an arm and a leg! (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale At Tavco Toys

Hello ALL, I just went thru and marked down almost my whole inventory of sets. Most prices are lowest on BrickLink. I need to clean out house before wife cleans me out:) Take a look. Thanks Tom Tav (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: FORESTWOMAN!!!...!!! AND OTHER HOT ITEMS

Which store, Jim? (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FORESTWOMAN!!!...!!! AND OTHER HOT ITEMS

Hello again all, Just wanted to take the time to say hey and let ya all know that I have the coveted forestwoman and many other great minifig for sale at my brickshop currently. Also, all baseplates and boxed sets are on sale now! Stop by and have a (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Missing Brick, FREE S&H update

On Sunday evening, May 5, I will close my shop for more than a month, maybe even for 2 months. I will move to Ohio, and it may well be that the earliest I can re-open is beginning of July. I will ship orders placed before May 5 until May 14th. All (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale in bricks4you.com - and a bunch of new additions

Hi, I have been adding a lot of stuff the last day, and there will come more the coming week. Also discounted approximately 300 items and sets. My prices is generally among the lowest you'll find on bricklink, but please take a look yourself: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  GoB Bricksburg Depot Parts 60% off until Tuesday

All parts in my BrickLink store are 60% off until Tuesday. After that they'll go back to their regular prices. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  new inventory items at Paradise ABS shop

Hello, I am just posting that I've added a couple of sets to my inventory. These were the sets I bought at "Winners". There were the two fright night sets and the sharks cove set. All prices are basically comparable to other Brickshops. I might add (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact