 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 535 (-5)
  40% off all parts at Attack of the Bricks

(URL) extended my Wheel and Tire sale to my entire inventory. Lots of great deals to be had. Thanks for looking! -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: OH BABY 20% off

(this same message was posted in response to someone else asking the same question) As some of the pictures you mentioned are obviously mine, let me explain: Why are the sets purchased? The sets are purchased at deep discount in large quantities so (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Recent purchases??

As some of the pictures you mentioned are obviously mine, let me explain: Why are the sets purchased? The sets are purchased at deep discount in large quantities so that they can be parted out for sale in my Bricklink.com shop. I do, of course, keep (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Paradise ABS update

(...) Ohhh....something I forgot to mention, sale will last for approx. 7 to 10 days (or whenever I feel like ending it!!) :) then it will go back to "regular price". Thanks, Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Paradise ABS update

just letting everyone know, I updated the shop (by adding a "splash page"), removed my train parts - since they've been up for over 6 months, decided to re-absorb them into my collection. Added another 6600 Hiway Construction set to my inventory, as (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact