 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 515 (-5)
  20% off 80,000 new parts @ GOB-Brickmania

I'm running out of parts storage space and want my living and dining rooms back! Therefore I'm setting aside all next week to filling parts order and plan to kick it all of with 20% starting right now... Happy shopping! Dan (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS (and FOTD!): NEW Ep II sets 7153 & 8011

Hi everyone, What luck! I think I got a premature batch of Ep II sets at a local retailer (who shall remain nameless, and in any case I bought 'em out). Two of each are at my BrickLink shop, LFB's Useful Bits Unltd.: (URL) Prices are set at: 7153 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Added new items - few hours left of sale in bricks4you.com

Hi there, My sale is ending within the next 24 hours, so if you still want some of the cheap bricks and sets in my shop is it time to put in an order :o) Payment can be delayd to after eastern, I won't get the time to pack and ship anything before (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Items at Inside The Vault this week

I think this is the first time I have put a Vault annoucement in the brickships group, but it seems like a good place so I thought I would be different this time... I have lots of stuff arriving so here is more stuff for sale! See (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  GoB - Bricksburg Depot Inventory Reduction Continues

The inventory reduction at GoB - Bricksburg Depot continues. Technic parts remain 50% off with all remaining parts advanced to 40% off. Come one, come all, come with open arms :-) Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact