 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 513
    Added new items - few hours left of sale in bricks4you.com —Morten Soerensen
   Hi there, My sale is ending within the next 24 hours, so if you still want some of the cheap bricks and sets in my shop is it time to put in an order :o) Payment can be delayd to after eastern, I won't get the time to pack and ship anything before (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)