 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 509
    Sale in bricks4you.com ends in 48 hours - discounted further —Morten Soerensen
   Hi, My sale is coming near and end - to get rid of the last parts I really want to sell have I discounted these further. Take a look in my shop: (URL) aware that all orders placed but not paid by the end of the 22nd March 2002 will not be shipped (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)