 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 500 (-10)
  St Patricks day sale - Well done everyone!

Well done, everyone! Some great bargains were had there. Thanks Ronan Ronan Webb <rwebb@ehnospamaltavista.net> wrote in message news:Gt5C6r.MJL@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Futher Reductions for next 10 hours only : St Patricks day sale 40% off all parts 33% off all sets few hours left!

Happy St Patrick's day! Final few hours have even better reductions. Don't miss out! With prices that were already as low as you can find, just for today a whopping 33% off all sets, 40% off all parts. $$$ off my Technic inventory Don't wait (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Huge sale on castle walls in bricks4you.com

Hi, I have the following castle walls for sale to very low prices (as far I could see on bricklink is all prices the lowest on mint walls at the moment): Dark Grey Castle Wall 3x4x6 - $0.45 each Light Grey Castle Wall 2x5x6 - $0.81 each Light Grey (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  St Patricks day sale 33% off all parts 20% off all sets

Happy St Patrick's day! With prices that were already as low as you can find, just for today a whopping 20% off all sets, 33% off all parts. $$$ off my Technic inventory Don't wait around, sale only until tomorrow. (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Limerick Store's Sale - Final Day Shipping Special

(...) Sorry for not including the url... Limerick Store: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Limerick Store's Sale - Final Day Shipping Special

My excitement for tomorrow's St. Patrick Day has caused me to offer one final special during my four day sales event. Now, on top of 25% off of parts and StarWars minifigs and Harry Potter Minifigs; I am offering FREE shipping to orders that meet (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Limerick Store Sale continues - Now 25% off Harry Potter Figs

Continuing with my big holiday sale, all Harry Potter figs are now 25% off. Also, all parts and all StarWars figs are 25% off as well. Sale ends this Sunday, St. Patrick's Day. -- Scott Limerick Store: (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Missing Bricks re-opens, FREE S&H for unlimitted time

After a few weeks of being closed, I've made changes in my ToS that will allow me to reopen my shop. My shop's name is now: Missing Brick, Free S&H , to be found at: (URL) new in my ToS & shop properties: FREE S&H on all orders (USA/Canada)!! (this (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale in bricks4you.com continue... happy hunting among all the sales !

Hi, I just keep up discounting items to clear up and get a lot of lego out of my one room apartment :o) Just discounted further items so the total discounted items now is more than 250 parts and sets. Among the discounts do you find a lot of all (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Limerick's Holiday Sale Continues - Now 25% off StarWars Minifigs!!

My four day sales event continues. Now on top of 25% off parts, receive 25% off of StarWars minifigs!! This sale runs through St. Patrick's Day (this Sunday). Check back for more savings added through the weekend! -- Scott Limerick Store: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact