 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 49
  Inventory repriced and expanded

In the last 10 days I've been busy repricing (=lowering) a major part of my inventory of my BrickBay shop. (URL) 95% is now on or (well) below average BB price guide, including the sets. It has increased from 21.000 to over 36.000 bricks (now in (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)