 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 49
48  |  50
Subject:
Inventory repriced and expanded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 00:07:47 GMT

In the last 10 days I've been busy repricing (=lowering) a major part of my
inventory of my BrickBay shop.

http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=owings

Over 95% is now on or (well) below average BB price guide, including
the sets. It has increased from 21.000 to over 36.000 bricks (now in 1.800+
lots). Expect bricks to be used/very good, although 40% are actually new bricks
mixed in!! If I would list the new ones seperately, I would have 3.300+ lots,
unacceptably big (shop would take forever to load). Be patient, my shop (and
many other big shops, may take a while to load. Best is to start with a fresh
browser. My shop will be open for 6 more days, after that, I will close for a
while (at least till Sep 18). Order paids on or before Sep 6 will be shipped out
before I close, rest will be on or after Sep 18. Enjoy. Paul.