 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 48
47  |  49
Subject:
ABP ALWAYS BEST PRICE Brickbay Shop Re-Opened
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 22:49:38 GMT

I am proud and pleased to announce the Re-Launch of my Brickbay Shop

ABP ALWAYS BEST PRICE
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=kdsalm

Over 20,000 parts in 2200 lots available. Over 500 whole minifigs of more
than 150 different types to select from.
Other features include over 700 decorated elements, almost 800 Tiles, and over
180 Windscreens. Also a small assortment of Belville and Fabuland parts.

If you are looking for NEW parts--I have them.
If you are looking for USED parts--I have them.
If you are looking for good prices--I have those, too.

All Lego I sell is of the highest quality. You will not have to wash the Lego
you buy from me and every lot is clearly marked NEW or USED.

And the prices--they will surprise and amaze you. You won't be paying 35
cents for common pieces from ABP. Come take a look and see what I mean.

ABP ALWAYS BEST PRICE Lego Brick Sales at Brickbay.com
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=kdsalm

__Kevin Salm__
....Your discount Lego Brick Dealer....

.