 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 465 (-5)
  20% off all parts at Attack of the Bricks

(URL) decided to start another clearance cycle. Check it out! -Jon P.S: please note that this doesn't include my LEGO Pens. -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale in bricks4you.com - mostly castle stuff

Hi, Just discounted some parts in my shop with 10% - especially has I discounted several castle figures so you now can find some new ones from $0.68 without helmet and from $0.90 with their helmets. Also discounted castle walls, plumes, shields etc. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: BLdb version 0.1 Previews announcement

This is an awesome idea! In fact, I've begun the very same project a couple times, but never run it to completion. One feature that I wanted the most in my version, and would very much like to see in your version is integration with BrickLink. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.cad, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.storage, lugnet.db.inv)

  Updated terms and policy in bricks4you.com

Hi, Just changed policy after some considerations - I now offer FREE CarryOnBudget Airmail on all orders placed in my shop. I do though charge a shipping and handling fee to cover for shipping material etc. See my splash page for further (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New parts in bricks4you.com

Hi, I've added between 10,000 and 15,000 new parts and figures the last two days in my bricklink shop - bricks4you.com: (URL) also marked a lot of items with "FREE SHIPPING - see splash page for further information." - this actually means that you (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact