 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 454
    Bricklink Buggy —Richard Marchetti
   Hey Y'all: I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I just wanted to say that I am finding Bricklink buggy and very sloooooow lately. There are many people awaiting feedback from me. I am not going to waste my time trying to place feedback (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Bricklink Buggy —Richard Marchetti
   Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01f4' Variable is undefined: 'Session' /logcheck.asp, line 13 =( (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)