 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 440 (-5)
  Re: *** Castle display set, Model Team + UNOPENED BLACKTRON and Technic sets INCLUSIVE ! ***

Any pictures? I don't think most people will buy something without seeing what it is first. Especially the blacktron set, which one is it? John (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Order 1000 in my shop will be FREE, FREE S&H for all too!!

Currently, since the opening of my shop march 13, 2001, there have been 990 orders placed, thank you all!!!. The person placing order 1000 will get his/her order 100% FREE, incl. S&H!!! I expect this to happed today... Also, this entire weekend, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Finally, My Useful Bits Are for Sale on BrickLink!

Hey all, I've finally opened my shop! (URL) There are loads of Technic bits and pieces, slopes, axles, and SW minifigs--basically the attractive bits from loads of parted-out sets that I don't find that alluring. But I know *you* will, and I've (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Another Bricklink shop

Please help me get rid of some excess! (URL) read payment terms reguarding paypal payments. I know this will turn off some prospective buyers but it's the best I can offer right now. (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FREE S&H at Missing Brick

Because a move to Ohio could come as early as end-March, I would like to reduce my inventory. As a first line of action, I will give all orders in USA and CANADA 100% FREE S&H (regardless of order size). International orders 50% of actual postage (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact