 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 436
435  |  437
Subject:
FREE S&H at Missing Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:22:41 GMT

Because a move to Ohio could come as early as end-March, I would like to reduce
my inventory. As a first line of action, I will give all orders in USA and
CANADA 100% FREE S&H (regardless of order size). International orders 50% of
actual postage rate, I'll pay for packing material and the other 50%. Many lot
prices have been reduced in the last week, and are up to 75% off. This offer
will be valid through Monday. New this week 9.000+ items in 350+ lots, currently
in stock, 67.000+ items in 2.700+ lots, 30% new/ 70% used. Happy shopping. Paul.

http://bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

My ToS: additions welcome (2 week max.), payment expected to be made within 14
days. PayPal, US checks/MO accepted, cash too (own risk).