 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 423
  BrickLink just croaked.....now it's back !!

I was busily making some inventory adjustments when ......... BrickLink just BLinked away.... This happened about 1:30am BLink time (EST) Just minutes before this happened (half hour or so) the number of users was up around 258. I have not seen a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: BrickLink just croaked.....now it's back !!

The number of users is based on the number of current sessions. The default session timeout is 20 minutes, so when folks got disconnected and then reconnected, the number of sessions jumped significantly. I put in a trouble ticket with the ISP on (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)