 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 423
422  |  424
Subject:
BrickLink just croaked.....now it's back !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 06:45:45 GMT

I was busily making some inventory adjustments when .........

BrickLink just BLinked away....

This happened about 1:30am BLink time (EST)

Just minutes before this happened (half hour or so) the number of users was up
around 258.  I have not seen a user number that high since Brickbay was back
on
the crappy InterLand server and they accused BB of exceeding their bandwith
usage.  Perhaps a web spider or somesuch evil thing was unleashed on BLink...

...oh, never mind--it now 1:45 AM BLink time and things are back to normal with
75 users.

whatever...

__Kevin Salm__