 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 400 (-5)
  Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?

(...) ebay...ptooie. I say fight them, Dan. I would be willing to contribute $100 to a Brickbay defense fund.... Viva la Brick*BAY*!!!!! -John (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?

sad sad sad, once this transition into the REAL information age is over, the whole concept of copyright will be gone... ...but until then, the bullies can sue as they like. -p (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?

(...) I'm no lawyer either, but I know DC Comics took legal action against a elementary football team called the "Superman." They also used the Superman logo on their helmets. Now, I'm sure DC could've careed less... heck, they probably liked it. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general)

  Re: Inventory XML Export - Interest?

Very interested! An option for CSV would be quite useful, as well. -Steve (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Prices Reduced Permanently and on Sale

(...) My fault, sorry. Yesterday I changed my username (the old one was owings, named after the town I then lived in), but since I have moved, and will move again, I decided to get a new name. I forgot that the shop is linked to the username, not (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact