 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 393
  Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?

(...) Ah, yes, I forgot that, right. I think that proves to some degree the association being made. I've only browsed Brickbay occassionally and never bought anything from a vendor on there (I prefer my addictions from local retail :) yet I made the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general)

  Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?

(...) Hee-hee...I meant it more like eBay would have other, bigger fish to fry before they really took the time to flex more muscle at Brickbay...others were more blatently harming them, they'll deal with those faster/more actively...gives Dan some (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)