 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 386
    Re: Bad News for Brickbay!? —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Now, see, I think it has a lot to do with the service, maybe even more so than the name. I'm sure eBay does regular sweeps of the Web, WHOIS, domain registrars and such, and looks for *Bay names...mostly assuming that these services ARE (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general)

        Re: Bad News for Brickbay!? —Matthew Gerber
   (...) D'OH! Sorry Dan...head meant to type about BrickBay, fingers decided to type about BrickShelf! Matt (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general)