 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 383
382  |  384
Subject:
Prices Reduced Permanently and on Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 15:57:38 GMT

In my shop, I went through all my 2400 lots and reduced prices of 700+ lots
permanently. Another 100+ lots went on sale for a limited time, up to 60%.

http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=owings

If you mention you saw this listing on Lugnet when you order, S&H will be free
for all orders over $30. Order over $60, you'll get a small MISB set for free
(but you have to mention this). Paul