 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 35 (-5)
  large (probably HUGE?) selection available soon in my shop.

Hi. I am going to part with the majority of my collection (I will keep collecting Leog trains and building projects). It is listed below. I am going to part out all bricks of these sets in my Brickbay shop over the next 3 months or so. (URL) before (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Minifig Sale at Cosmic Toys, part deux

Hi Folks, The minifig 'move em out the door' sale was a smashing success. But I've still got a few left that need good homes. So, as the congress-critters say, I've decided to 'revise and extend' the minifig sale. Selected lots in my minifig (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Brickbay Store -- Cheap Parts!

I've opened a BrickBay store with parts from 5938 Oasis Ambush. The parts are cheaper than average, and brand spankin' new! (URL) (and customers!) greatly appreciated! --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  50% off entire stock at Valubricks!

(URL) for your time! (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks

(...) <snip> Thanks for announcing your store, Nathan. I think market.brickshops is exactly the right group to announce any BrickBay-related news. But why crosspost to buy-sell-trade? Maybe I'm off-base (which is why I cross-posted to admin.general (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact