 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 35
34  |  36
Subject:
large (probably HUGE?) selection available soon in my shop.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:57:26 GMT

Hi. I am going to part with the majority of my collection (I will keep
collecting Leog trains and building projects). It is listed below. I am going to
part out all bricks of these sets in my Brickbay shop over the next 3 months or
so.

http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=owings

However, before I break the sets up (they are now actually sorted by color and
parts, so I'll have to rebuild in order to see if they are complete), if there
are any of you interested in the complete set, let me know. The bricks are in
really excellent shape, no scratches, nice stickers, no kids have been near them
:>). Of pretty much all sets I have the original instructions, but no box(only
for a few). Please only email me fair offers. This would be near (or above) the
average brickbay price sets have sold before. Here is what I have:

TRAIN:
7824 Train Station.
4555 Freight Loading Station
4561 9v Passenger Train
4559 9v Cargo Train
4532 2- 9v Crossing
2126 Train Cars
2150 Red Train Station (No Instructions).
4552 Yellow 9v Cargo Crain.
4544 Car Wagon.
4537 Octan Tanker Car (No Instructions).
4564 Freight Rail Runner.
4565 x 2- Freight and Crane Railway.
4525 Rail Repair Backhoe.
4546 Rail Repair Truck.
7722 4.5 Volt Train Set.

Star Wars:
7110 Landspeeder.
7111 Droid Fighter.
7141 Naboo Fighter.
7101 Light Saber Duel.
7128 Speeder Bikes.
7131 Anakins Podracer.
7140 X-Wing Fighter.
7150 Tie Fighter/ Y-Wing.
7171 MOS Espa Podrace.

Wild West:
6799 Showdown Canyon.
6761 Bandits Secret Hideout.
6765 Gold City Junction.
6746 Chiefs Teepee.
6791 Bandits Wheel Gun.
6735 Sheriffs Lock Up.
6716 Weapons Wagon. Pirates/Knights
6246 Crocodile Cage.
6232 Skeleton Crew.
6044 Kings Carriage.
6248 x 2 Volcano Island.
6263 x 2 Imperial Outpost.
6264 Forbidden Cove.
6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall.
6268 Renegade Runner.
6296 Shipwreck Island.
6244 Armada Sentry.
1713 Shipwrecked Pirate.
6254 Rocky Reef.
6256 Island Catamaran.
6250 Cross Bone Clipper
6280 Armada Flagship.
6289 Red Beard Runner.

Technic:
8735 x 2-Technic Motor.
8216 Turbo 1.
8412 Nighthawk.
8440 Formula Flash.
8250 Technic Submarine.
8448 New Technic Supercar.

Town/ Other:
6598 x 2- Metro PD Station.
6546 Octan Race Car.
6525 Fire Chiefs Car.
6545 Police Van and Helicopter.
6591 Nitro Dragsters.
6377 Cargo Station.
5542 Model Team Helicopter.
6697 Rescue Helicopter.
6572 Extreme Team Windsurfer and Car.
6411 Paradisa Cafe.
6355 Stable and Jockey.
5936 Adventurer's Set.
6553 TV Crew.
6331 Patriot Jet.
6337 Octan Fast Track Finish.
4022 C26 Sea Cutter.
1720 Promo Set.
2148 Lego Show Truck.
6345 Air Show.
6563 Gator Landing.
6334 Wave Jump Racers.
6544 Shuttle Transcon.
6444 Outback Set.
6431 Road Rescue.
6625 Police Set.
6350 x 2- Pizza To Go.
6518 Baja Buggy.
6335 Indy Transport.
6462 Aerial Recovery.
5918 Scorpion Tracker.
590 Engine Company No. 9.
6567 Extreme Team Set.
6517 Jet Ski.
6545 Rescue Set.
6562 Octan Gas Station.
6595 Surf Shack.
6340 x 2- Hook and Ladder.
6554 Fire Station.
6565 Construction Vehicles.
6404 Paradisa Carriage Ride.
6484 Formula One Hauler.
6406 Go Cart.
6442 Sting Ray Explorer.
5936 Adventurer's Set.
6615 Flying Eagle Biplane.
6490 Outback Truck.
6378 Shell Station.

Currently, I have also 30.000+ bricks in 1800+ lot in my brickbay shop for
immediate purchse. The last day I have been repricing alot of them, and the vast
majority (but not all) are listd below average BB price.