 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 340 (-10)
  Re: Interest in 3033 blue tubs

(...) Put me down for two sets, as long as shipping isn't exhorbitant. I just bought up the last two available sets at BrickBay, and could use more, as I am building up my stock of basic parts, starting from nothing (just got back into the LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Interest in 3033 blue tubs

I may know where there is/are a quantity of 3033 tubs. This post is to get feedback from interested parties who may wish to purchase them *if* I am able to obtain them. Price will be $30/tub plus shipping. Tubs will be shipped in a max of 2 per (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lots of new stuff at Britdog Lego - last week to buy for a while!

Hi everyone, Just to let you know that next week Britdog Lego will be closing for a few weeks. This is due to an extended business trip I have to make to the UK. Obviously during this time I will be unable to fulfill orders, so the store will close (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New parts (& sale on old) at my Brickbay Shop

(URL) part of wanting to update my inventory on Brickbay I have been offering deep discounts on my old stock. Also, last night I parted out 25 Droid Escapes. The entirety of those sets is now in my Brickbay shop, prior sales excepted. Over the next (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  ENd of 30% off sale coming soon...

Currently all the older (ie have been hanging around for a while, but still NEW condition) parts on my BB store, Lions Gate Models (URL) marked at 30% off. This sale will end tomorrow (Tuesday), so if there's something there you want, grab it now! (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Black Cat 5571 + 5563 + 5561

(...) Apologies (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.modelteam)

  New items at Attack of the Bricks

I have added 17 different Lego Pens and many of the parts from several (7106)Droid Escape sets to my store. (URL) it out! -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) BrickShelf page - (URL) BrickBay Store - (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Black Cat 5571 + 5563 + 5561

Wrong group. Try again at lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade or lugnet.market.brickshops. Duq Ronan Webb <rwebb@ehnospamaltavista.net> wrote in message news:GpsqH1.Epr@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.modelteam)

  New sets added to the Yellow Castle Marketplace & Brickbay sale!

The Yellow Castle Marketplace: New sets added, including Star Wars, Harry Potter, Life On Mars, and more. Check out the weekly Featured Item: <set:5921> only $5. Goto: (URL) Brickbay shop: All decorated elements are 15% off. 14,000+ items available (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BrickBay Million

I been noticing the visitor count on BrickBay - It hit 900,000 near the changeover to 2002, and it's already over 950,000. At this rate it will reak one million before the end of the month. Does anything special happen at 1,000,000? It would be cool (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact