 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 338
337  |  339
Subject:
Lots of new stuff at Britdog Lego - last week to buy for a while!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:26:06 GMT

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that next week Britdog Lego will be closing for a few
weeks. This is due to an extended business trip I have to make to the UK.
Obviously during this time I will be unable to fulfill orders, so the store
will close Mon Jan 21st.

There's still time to place orders though - recent hilights include pieces
from parted out sets such as;
Railway Express, 100 various Star Wars sets, Artic, Life on Mars, Harry
Potter and much more. We have many different minifigs as well.

All pieces are brand new - handled only for sorting, listed at average
selling price, with a further 10% off.

Richard.

http://lego.britdog.com