 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 338
  Lots of new stuff at Britdog Lego - last week to buy for a while!

Hi everyone, Just to let you know that next week Britdog Lego will be closing for a few weeks. This is due to an extended business trip I have to make to the UK. Obviously during this time I will be unable to fulfill orders, so the store will close (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)