 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 295
Re: Brickbay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 15:16:31 GMT

Thanks for the info Ray!

Julie

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ray Sanders writes:

BrickBay went down Tuesday night about 7pm EST. I was in there cleaning up • some
part descriptions and noted the failure of response from one of my updates.
After a few hours, I sent a note to Dan about it, he replied that had also • noted
the outage and had notified Eric.

A traceroute gets very close to the server IP address, so the problem seems to
be on the far end, either a T1 or the server itself (speculation on my part). • I
also know that milton train works appears to be unreachable as well.

Thats all I know at this point.