 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13133
Re: Brickbay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 15:21:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ray Sanders writes:
A traceroute gets very close to the server IP address, so the problem seems to
be on the far end, either a T1 or the server itself (speculation on my part).
I also know that milton train works appears to be unreachable as well.

It is definitely server related.  Wamalug.org is hosted on the same server, and
it, too, is down.

Jeff