 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 293
    Reduced prices and Special Shipping offer at the Limerick Store —Scott Runkle
   I have reduced prices on most inventory, and added quite a few minifigs. I have a ton more inventory to add, but I have run out of time before I leave for the holiday. You will notice my store is locked, but you can enter with the password and still (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)