 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 293
292  |  294
Subject:
Reduced prices and Special Shipping offer at the Limerick Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 03:04:48 GMT

I have reduced prices on most inventory, and added quite a few minifigs.  I
have a ton more inventory to add, but I have run out of time before I leave
for the holiday.

You will notice my store is locked, but you can enter with the password and
still place an order, as long as you can live with waiting for me to return
to pack and ship your order.  Please read the splash page of my store for
details.

Holiday Shipping Special !
All orders placed 12/22 to 12/30 will receive 10% shipping credit of the
order total.

For example, if your order total is $20, you will receive $2 credit toward
your shipping.  This should cover most (if not all) of your shipping.
Please note that this is a credit only towards shipping, you will not
receive money off your order total if there is a surplus.

Payment must be received within 10 days of receiving my invoice, which is an
extension of 3 days beyond my normal terms.

-- Scott

Limerick Store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Limerick