 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 216
    NCS Server Reboot —Eric Smith
   It appears that the new code Dan wrote to cache the home page seems to have died at some point. I'm rebooting the server now (it will be back up before this message posts) to see if that clears up his problem. I think the page is cached in memory so (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)