 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 211
  BB working??

I'm getting blank areas and error messages: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '8007000e' [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] System resource exceeded. /messageList.asp, line 145 Yet, I see at 60 active users are listed. I tried (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: BB working??

(...) I'm having a problem getting BrickBay to respond at all. OTOH, www.miltontrainworks.com responds just fine. Curious. Ray (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: BB working??

(...) No Julie, Its more of us. I have the exact same problems, and 3 buyers that have communicated with me past hour also said they could only see half the site (much blank space). Looks like only the "static" stuff appears. I checked with both (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: BB working??

(...) have (...) (much (...) Drats. I think Larry jinxed us. He posted how smooth everything was going since the move ;) Julie (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: BB working??

(...) Indeed. Sorry about that, peeps. I was just posting that it seemed I jinxed it when it went down the rest of the way, or so it seemed. Well I *am* a lightning rod you know. (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: BB working??

(...) See? (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)