 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 213
Re: BB working??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 02:25:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Julie Krenz writes:
I'm getting blank areas and error messages:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '8007000e'

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] System resource exceeded.

/messageList.asp, line 145

Yet, I see at 60 active users are listed.

I tried IE5, NetScape 6.? & 4.1.

This has been going on for about an hour.

Is it just me?

Julie
No Julie, Its more of us. I have the exact same problems, and 3 buyers that have
communicated with me past hour also said they could only see half the site (much
blank space). Looks like only the "static" stuff appears. I checked with both
Netscape and IE, on an iMac, and one of the buyers said she had a PC, same
problem. Paul