 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 205 (-10)
  (canceled)

  Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live AND on Lugnet!

Hey Y'all: I understand that my proposed Construction Toy Grading Standards may become the de facto standard recommended to shop owners at Brickbay. To honor this small, yet auspicious, nod from Dan J. the standards can now be found in two places! A (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Small annoyance with seller

If the parts are not as described then the seller should pay all of the shipping. Period. I have recently had to offer such a refund on a sale that I made. It was a mistake in listing a minifig where I accidently clicked on the one below the one I (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Small annoyance with seller

Careful... Whilst I appreciate your situation, indeed the seller seems to have been remiss, I might read this as meaning that you HAVE had dealings with an a "non-overseas" i.e. local, "seller who is so irresponsible" ? Your statements are loaded (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Small annoyance with seller

Hmmmm On brickbay you expect a bit more. You take a chance wherever you buy. My rule of thumb is this - if it's a lego buff, then you should know where you stand - if they sell lampshades, shoes or samurai swords then, ... well, they may not know (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Small annoyance with seller

We have a similiar experience recently with a Germany seller from brickbay who not only sent us the wrong sets but also sent us sets with missing parts when he advertised complete set. After waiting for two months while he was on holiday, he first (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Parts from 22 7131 Anakin's Podracer posted to Brickbay

I just upload parts from 22 copies of 7131 Anakin's Podracer to my Brickbay store. Which is right here: (URL) stuff includes: Plate with 1 center stud (Blue and Grey) Padme figure 2x16 Tan plates Black headlight bricks Thanks for looking, Jason (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Continuing promotion, free sets w. purchase

Hi, many have already taken advantage of my "spend $50, get a free set" promotion, I have still 25 sets left (out of 60). I have uploaded 10.000 more bricks into my shop last weekend/yesterday (URL) have now over 50.000 bricks, in over 2.400 (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Starting discount.. 10% off Lions Gate Models parts

I'm starting a series of discounts on parts at my BB store... 10% today, will gradually move up as the more popular stuff disappears. Wait for deeper discounts at your own risk :-) Right now there are more than 7000 pieces available, including (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Duplo items at my store.

I just added a small assortment of 19 Duplo items at my BrickBay store. I'd like to sell these all at once so I put them together in their own lot for $5.00 Not a big addition to my store but I know there are some Duplo fans out there who might be (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact